Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dr. Who

I never thought I'd be interested in watching this show, but I am!!! Well, at least those episodes with David Tennant -- the coolest doctor ever!!! Yes, he just makes me feel like cheering whenever I see him on as Dr. Who. My goodness! I know that the show is sometimes a bit "low-tech" compared to other shows we have ("Exterminate! Exterminate!") but there's just something in it that keeps my eyes glued to the screen!

David's (first name basis, hey) first partner Rose, and then Martha Jones and Donna -- they're all okay to me. They have different personalities that blend well with the doctor's and each show they're in interest me. I would say I like Donna the most what with her funny persona and she's-her-own-woman attitude, but Rose's Doomsday episode still makes me cry...

And David -- oh wow, I love him! Despite some over-emotive tendencies (done on purpose), I just love him to bits! Ooowheeoohh weeeooohhhhooooh....

No comments: