Monday, August 18, 2008

Mah first

Yeah, well, I know it's taken me such a long long time to finally decide (and squeeze in a bit of time) to try out blogging. I'm not a writer at all -- I'm more of a reader BUT, the time has come for me to do a bit of contributing in some sort of way, to documenting some of my thoughts perhaps, or events (interesting or otherwise) that transpire in my life. Who knows -- there might be some friends who would think what's happening to (silly) old (!) me is worth a few minutes of their time :)

I know of a friend from a few years past who I know is very good in writing and I was so glad to find his blogs and reminisce while I read on what he has been doing. So thanks, Rowyn, for inspiring me. I can imagine your disbelieving face as you read your name here -- that is, if you do get the chance to read this -- despite most of the time writing yourself, or playing a game or two in your PC -- I know, I know. Don't worry, wouldn't be giving out your identity -- but our common friends would know who you are at least. And they would't be surprised.

So, here is my first of hopefully a lifelong venture to writing. Cheers!

1 comment:

grifter said...

am flattered. and smiling. and in tears. wheeeeeee!